Deferred Payment Option
Students whose employers offer tuition assistance can defer payment until the end of each semester by complying with the following procedure:
- The student must pay a $35 deferred tuition fee each semester.
- Employer Reimbursement paperwork should be submitted by the payment due date for each semester deferment is requested.
- The student is required to submit the employer reimbursement contract (PDF), signing a promissory note for the full amount due. Any balance not paid by the employer is the responsibility of the student. The student is responsible for making any additional payment arrangements and should contact the Student Accounts Office.
- The student must submit a copy of their employer tuition assistance policy and a letter from the employer verifying their eligibility. The policy must include the percentage to be paid by the company and the date of expected payment. This must be turned in each semester.
- If the employer requires grades for reimbursement, the deferred payment must be received no later than thirty (30) days after the end of the semester. Failure to remit payment within the allotted time may result in your classes for the next semester being cancelled.
Submit employer reimbursement paperwork
Please submit employer reimbursement paperwork to:
D'Youville Financial Aid:
Student Success Center, BFAC 1st Floor
320 Porter Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14201
Employer Reimbursement paperwork should be submitted by the payment due date for each semester deferment is requested. Failure to turn in the documents by the deadline may result in a $250 late fee being charged as well as interest in the amount of 1% of the unpaid balance each month.