The Career and Professional Engagement Center hosts Purple Briefcase, an online career readiness platform, exclusively for D'Youville students, graduates, and alumni.
The Purple Briefcase website and smartphone app has the latest career search tools, tips, and technology, including a practice interviewing tool. You can:
- Search and save jobs, internships & volunteer opportunities
- Upload your resume and cover letter and apply for jobs
- Create customized "Job Agents"
- Get feedback from career counselors across the country through "Career Chats."
- Practice your interviewing skills
- Benefit from a live community of job seekers
- Connect your Purple Briefcase account to LinkedIn
It's easy. Simply create a new user account in Purple Briefcase by filling out the online form.
Purple Briefcase Account Holders
Existing account holders can use the following link to sign in
Career and Professional Engagement
Christine Demcie, Director
Location: BFAC 100
M-F: 8:30AM - 4:30PM