Every year our Saints graduate and go off to do great things in the world and in their communities. Our goal is to make that happen for you. When you're a Saint, you can know we have you covered.
The transition to university life is a big step, so we've designed every aspect of our campus and our support teams to make it as smooth and seamless as possible. You'll find everything you need here and you'll find it easily. And we know your success is dependent on more than just what happens in the classroom and in the lab — it's about ensuring you're supported mentally and physically, too.
When you become a Saint, here are a few things you'll benefit from:
- 12 mental health counseling sessions
- Access to our Mr. & Ms. Clothing Collection
- Guided yoga, Tai Chi, sound meditation, and therapy dog events
- Personal health coaching
- On-campus, student focused tech support in our Tech Lounge
- Two offices dedicated to answering every question from registering for a class to jump starting your career
- A full schedule of social and educational engagement events
- 24/7 tutoring for many courses and tutoring for professional program licensure exams.
Keep scrolling to explore more or come visit us to discover our campus support yourself.
On the D'Youville campus, you'll find collaborative, technology-packed student centers. Stop by one for advice on courses, programs, or keeping your education on track and meeting your goals.